Monday, November 17, 2008

iMod or iApp? Or BaconBerry?



I don't know whether to get one for my iPhone or my BaconBerry. Maybe one for each.

5 comments:

Judith HeartSong said...

I need more information :):):) is this really bacon, or leather made to look like bacon, or handmade paper????

Inquiring minds want to know.

Have a marvelous day today.... look at art:)

PK said...

Looks real to me. Only one way to tell: fry it up and see what happens. I doubt the Apple Store in my neighborhood has a refrigerated meat section.

Ann said...

There is something strangely perverse about that photo.

It's cold here in fla! Hooray!!!

Ann said...

I picked you for a Super Scribbler award. Haaaa! Visit my page for the rules.

RYak said...

You had me at "is anything more homo than wheel barrow races in elementary school" and "finishing the race to avoid junk to gut contact"

(comment from Ann's blog)

Are we related?