Saturday, February 21, 2009

Conflict of interest

To paraphrase the totally awesome band Mercury Rev,

I can feel her soul unfold,
And in a funny way I can feel my own explode.

*

Chuckeeeee is not in love, dammit.

A) Fresh love means leaving stale love to rot
B) This is completely unexpected
C) A+B= Gunshy
D) Gunshy looks word-wise too close to gushy. I am anything but that.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Ahhh... I gotchya. She's enough to keep you entertained but not enough to capture you're heart, like a certain person that I will not name (Christine). Stale is an apt description for that one. Jeeeezus, PK, let it go and be happy. I hope you find someone who makes you say "Christine who?".

On a different note, I'm enjoying these entries. And ya, Barb's knees are hot. In a "I'll crush your skull" kind of way.

:)

PK said...

Noooooo! It's not like that at all. She has captured my heart. Almost. I'm just being a dude about it.