Friday, April 10, 2009

Black Eyed PK


"You're always challenged not to go back to those bad habits in life," will.i.am says. "When you're comfortable living, you sometimes think that, well, I beat it once so I can do it again. But you never really escape the things that haunt you."

4 comments:

Anne said...

You're right, you don't escape them, but put them in a drawer and don't take them out unless called for. Love you! Anne

PK said...

I didn't say it. Will.i.am did. But I believe it through real time, real life experience. I have bureaus of drawers bursting with yearning that smack of addiction. Part of the reason I remain good are comments like yours, Anne. Part of the reason I go bad are those weeks where I get no hits.

Anne said...

If you find some chocolate in one of those drawers send it my way. I'm trying to increase my fat intake. Anne

Ann said...

Drama Queen.