Tonight was a sad night. It’s always bittersweet the night you take down the Christmas tree.
Oh hell, the 4th of July is coming up.....you could have had a Freedom/Independence tree. tisk tisk, what am I going to do with you? Anne
OK, what to hang from a Freedom/Independence tree? Extra points for things that don't melt in the weather.
Many red stars, a few blue balls and white star upon your freedom tree! Anne
Pics of Malcolm X (or Nate X). You could put a big -fight the power fist- at the top. Anne did say freedom tree, right?(In my defense: It's early and I'm not awake... ok... leaving now. btw, shame on you for getting your mom high);)
Regarding the brownie: she was in a state where it's legal.
Who cares whether or not it's legal. (Notice I didn't end that with a question mark?) I'm restless! Ever get that way?
After 3 hours on a commuter train? Yeah, I'm a little restless.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh hell, the 4th of July is coming up.....you could have had a Freedom/Independence tree. tisk tisk, what am I going to do with you? Anne
OK, what to hang from a Freedom/Independence tree? Extra points for things that don't melt in the weather.
Many red stars, a few blue balls and white star upon your freedom tree! Anne
Pics of Malcolm X (or Nate X). You could put a big -fight the power fist- at the top. Anne did say freedom tree, right?
(In my defense: It's early and I'm not awake... ok... leaving now. btw, shame on you for getting your mom high)
;)
Regarding the brownie: she was in a state where it's legal.
Who cares whether or not it's legal. (Notice I didn't end that with a question mark?)
I'm restless! Ever get that way?
After 3 hours on a commuter train? Yeah, I'm a little restless.
Post a Comment