Cat scratch fever

OK. I’m in need of advice here. Two women who work with me had a fight last week. No clothes were torn and no boobs got exposed. Not that it would matter because I wasn’t there to see it. And only one of the two is hot.
One I’ve been working with for three years without a hitch. She doesn’t work for me. She works with me. She’s awesome and brilliant.
The other just landed on my team and seems a bit resentful that someone younger, smarter, and way more talented is her new boss. She works for me and seems to be going through an extended slacker/dim period.
Either way, I have to resolve this situation. Women aren’t like dudes, though. Guys shake hands and have a beer at the end of the day. Women seem to dream of revenge and go about to sharpen their vaginas.
At least that’s what it seems like. And I don’t want to get in the middle of a poontang buzzsaw, no matter what pornos might have you think. Any advice?
2 comments:
F**k 'em if they can't take a joke. No, really. Hey, welcome to AdWorld, bunky.
Yea, let them work it out (or not) on their own. Never stand between two women who are mad at each other.
Rock on!
Post a Comment