Yes, to the point where I have to keep wound cream and band-aids in full supply. Either that or hang out elsewhere or alone. He's warmed up to me over the past few years. He does everything he can to sleep on my left arm with his head against my chest. Or heating grates. He loves heating grates.
5 comments:
Nah, he has it pretty good with you. Does he still attack your friends?
Yes, to the point where I have to keep wound cream and band-aids in full supply. Either that or hang out elsewhere or alone. He's warmed up to me over the past few years. He does everything he can to sleep on my left arm with his head against my chest. Or heating grates. He loves heating grates.
He has attitude... Cool.
Now you're Anne, too? Not Ann? This is going to end up confusing me.
Just roll with it. I got my reasons.
Post a Comment