Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm baaaaaack....


Costa Rica sunset. On the north west coast. 80 degrees. Sometime in mid-April. Around 5:30 pm Costa Rica time. There were many of us on the beach marveling at the sight. There were many of us at the bar later marveling at the night.


6 comments:

Ann said...

Nice! Welcome back.

Ann The Incredible said...

You leffffttttt. Writers block? Drink the water over there? Popo get you?

PK said...

I've said all I have to say so far. Except for some surfing experiences in Costa Rica and the weed and coke-fueled threesome in Jamaica with two hotties from Jersey.

Joe said...

Dang. I thought weed and coke were contraindicated and should never be taken concomitantly.

PK said...

They are coindicated when lying in a hammock in Jamaica with one girl in a wet t-shirt and another rushing off to her room to get more of everything for the three of us.

Ann said...

Ick, PK. Well...at least you scored a nice tan.;)