Hose
There’s a German kitchen store two blocks away. They sell a faucet. That’s it. A faucet. No handles, no seats or springs, no diverter valves. No plumbing attachments, period. It’s 5,000 a sq. ft. showroom for one faucet. No photography allowed. No catalog listing. It costs $10,000. The salesmen are, I kid you not, Sprokets. The store does indeed have wicked cool track lighting.
3 comments:
You must sneak a pic! How is Lefty?
Lefty is growing more spry by the day. We give him steroids every night. He hates it, but they increase his appetite and have re-bolstered his wickedly outgoing disposition. I take him to a high-end vet hospital every Wednesday for chemo and I actually think he likes the hour drive. I don't know how much time he has left, but he's definitely alot healthier and happier than he was a month ago. Thank you for asking about him.
:) This made me smile - VERY good news!
Post a Comment