Sunday, August 28, 2011

Personally, I would clean out the nacho rack


So, we got this thing called a hurricane this weekend. It was windy and rainy. I mean, really windy and rainy. So much so, that there was a run on bread and milk and water AFTER the thing hit. This is a pic of the bread rack 12-hours post storm. To me, it looks like a Florida market before a 32 degree temperature forecast. Or what a San Diegun (San Diegoion? San Diego-un? San Diegan?) market would look like before snow.

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Personally, I hit the beer section.

Wendy said...

Bring your nachos over and we'll have a party.

Mrs. L said...

Personally, I would hit the deli. And pick up bags of chocolate chips.

PK said...

We're on. Wendy, your beer of choice?

PK said...

FYI, I'm not supposed to eat trans fats or high sodium food, let alone alcohol. Either of you into guac? I'll sip a beer to stay in the inevitable conversation.

Wendy said...

Stella (my beer of choice). Will you be around today?

Joe said...

PK, I'll be in NYC October 31st to check out Ween at The Hammerstein. See you there, right? Rock on!

Wendy said...

Happy belated birthday, PK! I hope you did something amazing to celebrate.