Plankton
Went to the dentist today to get my implants checked out.
They were fine, but I had a fart brewing in me for about an hour before the
next appointment. I held it in. In spurts. But when I got out it tornadowed like a
mother fucker on 6th ave. Then I got on the subway downtown. And,
wouldn’t you know it, the damn thing started brewing again. I started bloating
like a gulping belly whale.
I got out at 15th St. and went to the
dermatologist. My stomach started making noises like a garbage disposal eating
a bicycle chain. Then I started to try to cough away the farts…as in
aheeeehhhhhheeeeeeemmmmmmm-fffffffffff-ttttttt. Stank.
I got called in to my appointment and came out skin
cancer-free. But I had a fart in me like a 13-month old baby.
So I pay my bill while squeezing my cheeks. Then I casually,
tight-cheekeked, strolled out. I hit 6th
Ave and the air FLIES. I walked two whole blocks with my ass farting. It was
glorious. I felt like I gave birth to a baby gas giant planet.
This is what it seemed like walking from 15th St
to 16th St: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhpppppppppppp.
This is what it felt like: “Phrt.” Squeek?
Saw The Afghan Whigs alone and Lotion with Joe last week. I have stories to tell. Stay tuned. Joe is one cooooool duuuude. Gin? JD? Eggplant? Pepperoni? Chicken? A mile walk to the 1 train? A night on my couch? This man can adapt.
1 comment:
Thanks for introducing me to the band Lotion some 15 years ago or so. You are an excellent friend, PK. Your UWS apartment is rad. Love the surfboard on the wall above the couch. Rock on!
Post a Comment