Sunday, February 15, 2015

Bad day today


Felt like a sloth from noon, when I finally woke up, till 9:00, when I mercifully went to bed. And still, to now. Couldn't even get off the couch to buy some food at the Garage. Did absolutely nothing on my to-do list. Ordered a pizza I can't afford. Ate five slices, which my body can't afford. 
After I got into bed, I watched a few early #MASH episodes on #Netflix. Those were good for laughs. Made me recall all those after-cafeteria evenings watching the reruns in Dave's room freshman year. 
Now I'm watching a documentary called #Bidder70. It's about an environmentalist willing to go to jail to draw attention to climate change. You know what I think we should do about climate change? Erect a monument with the names of the prominent politicians and corporations on it who deny climate change. Make that monument representative of their beliefs. Make it a legacy their descendants will have to live with. Shame them in perpetuity. 
Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: