16th St. West Side Manhattan. Thursday evening.

You should have been there. Work life erupts to fun at my agency. I wish I didn't hate my commute. My move to NYC is ever the more imperitive. Need Rox. Need Saatch. Red Bank is great in the summer, but I might have to say good-bye to that 1/4 of the year in favor of the more appealing and beautiful.
I will paint your bathroom, hun, anyday. Just call. I'll do it after work if we can have dinner and a touch of wine together. I'll sleep on the couch. Though I'd prefer a half a mattress.
Pic of Julie and I, yesterday. Chilling on the Lower WEST Side. She is wearing a dildo on her middle finger. Come to think of it, she is kind of dressed as a phallic symbol. Wearing porno-grade high heels. What's going on here? She's perhaps one of the coolest among women ever. We confide. I did not get any mustard on me.
3 comments:
Nice outfits
The cigarette makes that outfit. Nice touch. Your coworker/friend is HOT, dog! I relish your circumstance.
Dude definitely move to NYC. Fuck Brooklyn. L.E.S. is where it's at. Friend of mine rents a 5th floor walk-up on Orchard for $1500/mo.
Rooftop parties whenever the mood strikes. A block from the F train. Work in Manhattan, live in Manhattan. Me and Shannon are seriously considering the possibility.
Rock on.
Joe,
The relish mention did not go unnoticed. Cracked me up. But all my writing blunders aside, it's "Shannon and I..."
Sorry, it's the Creative Director in me talking.
Julie, the Hot Dog, is an incredibly talented art director I work with. She seems to have a phallic fetish, which happened to be captured digitally on 16th St. with me standing very close to her. She's a great friend.
Will take the LES report to heart. Nothing wrong with being CLOSE to Brooklyn.
Rock on.
Your long lost pal,
PK
Post a Comment