Ghosts are being resurrected.
Sounds like scary times to me.....
Holy crap. That's eerie. I was just thinking of you.Boo!
I think I read somewhere that you can save your existing work/blog from AOL to Blogger. Make sure you do so. ... If I know you, it was saved long ago. :)
You were!? and you didnt even call.....:(
Is that all I get??? No entries thi week? Bah!
Ahem "this". ... :/
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Sounds like scary times to me.....
Holy crap. That's eerie. I was just thinking of you.
Boo!
I think I read somewhere that you can save your existing work/blog from AOL to Blogger. Make sure you do so. ... If I know you, it was saved long ago. :)
You were!? and you didnt even call.....:(
Is that all I get??? No entries thi week? Bah!
Ahem "this". ... :/
Post a Comment