Friday, December 5, 2008

Hot Child in the City (song that erupted from Ann's blog -I got a whole 'nother entry dedicated to this fucking song...)


Math is not in my favor this weekend

I’m down to my last two Xsnax. (My physician was on vacation this past week. Xsnax refills are not simply a phone call away. He requires an office visit, blood pressure work and a conversation about irregularities between Eastern European immigrants and American people. I, as you might suspect, oblige to all three without question.)

Friday and Saturday and Sunday and Monday. Monday I get my Rx refilled. I have two mysterious yellow tablets in my stash. I don’t know what the hell they are. Could be extra Xsnax*, could be allergy pills. I’m not allergic to anything, but the pills we’re once fun to take recreationally. Shit. I can’t readily ID them. That’ll teach me to be a better expert pharmaceutical creative director-ish person.

*If they are, that would fucking rule. That would mean they are 2 mg doses as opposed to my meager 0.5 mg dose. If they’re not, get ready for a prima-stoned, reluctant, but dedicated blog entry from the hospital.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

be careful dude!

Ann said...

Drama queen. Cool song, huh!

Judith HeartSong said...

you better take care of yourself or Ann will have your hide.