Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?
I think that between the 11 of us we have a definite publishing opportunity. (See followers and their compositions.) See especially Fabiola’s comment about the shared set of fake teeth under this post's Top 100. Or any of Ann’s Surreal embraces. Or Mrs. L’s overarching smile (again, all links to the right.) I say we make a run to post a flag on McSweeny Hill. Anyone in it with me?
3 comments:
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.
(Insert devil horns -here-)
I am the living embodiment of that quote, Ms. Devil Horns.
Let me add that you can't really dust for vomit.
I might be, if I knew what the sam hill you were saying. Fair warning, Fabiola is country, and country folk don't do abstruse, on purpose anyway.
Post a Comment