Saturday, August 22, 2009

When was the last time you did a line?


Been a long time. It was after seeing a friend’s band at a famous Jersey Shore bar. We went back to the band’s fort and partied. I, unfortunately, had custody of a semi-retard, so it was kind of weird. We didn’t want to get him high because the neurological effects were completely unpredictable. So I left him unattended while I whipped up a realm with the band. We’d check up on him periodically, and then get high again. After a few rounds of these shenanigans, I lost him. Had he somehow found a ride home during a six hour binge? To this day I have no idea. That was my wonder. Funny thing, I was way more retarded by the end of the night then he ever could have been. Sorry. Forgot that they don’t like to be called retarded. They prefer to be called little people. Shit. I’m a little buzzed.

Listening to “Bruises”, a nice little song by a Brooklyn band called Chairlift.

4 comments:

Joe said...

I'd like to "party" with you sometime. Seems like a retarded good time!

If you'd like to party with me... here's how:

Next weekend, August 29th... Skyport Marina (East 23rd and FDR, right on the water, a-doy-now) at 11:55PM the boat (Half Moon) departs for a cruise around the east river/statue of Liberty with live HEAVY METAL music by SOUND of URCHIN. Returns to dock at 3:00 AM, then we all head to L'Express on East 20th and P.A.S. for post-party pick-me-ups.

http://www.rocksoff.com

Ann said...

22 years ago. Never was my thing. Sorry to hear that you lost the retarded midget. ;)

Joe said...

To answer your question in the title: Never.

I've had plenty of opportunities, but have always politely declined. It's true: I have never done a line.

Rock on!

PK said...

The incident in question here happened over 15 years ago. I think.

The head-bangin' cruise sounds like a floating Ozz-fest. Uber cool.