Hey PK, when you leave an agency after so many years on the job, and they love you, what reason(s)does one give for wanting to leave? Just wondering, I mean, do you just say, "it's been great, I love it here, but I'm taking some time off to write a novel"? or "I love it here, but I'm kinda over it already." Or something completely different? And I mean, I bet they begged and pleaded for you to stay... probably even offered you more $$$$.
So now that you've got some time off, maybe we can meet at The Dub some time after work (I mean, after I leave work, that is.)
I have more pics of the night that I'll be posting until my brain adjusts to having tons of free time.
As for the reasons I gave to my bosses and HR for wanting to leave, I told them I want to travel and hang in Mexico/Southern Cal while I have money, time and little--if any--responsibility. They smiled, kissed me/shook my hand and offered glowing recommendations.
On my last day they picked one of my concepts for an oncology pitch. I left on a high note. Yee haa!
The grey is only in the beard, my dear. And in alarmingly copious amounts. I'm thinking of growing it back again, but my cousin Lilli is visiting this coming week and I want to remain somewhat photogenic. I'll be taking her around Manhattan to see the sights. Looks like I'll have more pics to post within the week.
3 comments:
**********
***Hot!***
**********
Hey PK, when you leave an agency after so many years on the job, and they love you, what reason(s)does one give for wanting to leave? Just wondering, I mean, do you just say, "it's been great, I love it here, but I'm taking some time off to write a novel"? or "I love it here, but I'm kinda over it already." Or something completely different? And I mean, I bet they begged and pleaded for you to stay... probably even offered you more $$$$.
So now that you've got some time off, maybe we can meet at The Dub some time after work (I mean, after I leave work, that is.)
Rock on!
Thanks Joe. I thought Alyssa looked good, too.
I have more pics of the night that I'll be posting until my brain adjusts to having tons of free time.
As for the reasons I gave to my bosses and HR for wanting to leave, I told them I want to travel and hang in Mexico/Southern Cal while I have money, time and little--if any--responsibility. They smiled, kissed me/shook my hand and offered glowing recommendations.
On my last day they picked one of my concepts for an oncology pitch. I left on a high note. Yee haa!
The grey is only in the beard, my dear. And in alarmingly copious amounts. I'm thinking of growing it back again, but my cousin Lilli is visiting this coming week and I want to remain somewhat photogenic. I'll be taking her around Manhattan to see the sights. Looks like I'll have more pics to post within the week.
Post a Comment