Friday, May 28, 2010

Back to the Costa Rica mom and daughter situation

So there I was doing shots with Kelly and her mom. I had a tough time telling who was the daughter. They were kind of like the Canadian Judds. I decided to play it safe and not pick any favorite, although Kelly, the daughter, was outrageously bosomy. And see-thru-t-shirty. But it was kind of weird seeing her mom’s nipples, too. Kind of too weird. The next day, after hours in the surf, Kelly found me at the bar. She asked if she could prove I was in the ocean all day. I said sure. She licked my neck. I then ate a chicken wing. She said she could taste the salt on my body. I told her I could taste the sauce on the wings. It wasn’t as romantic as it sounds.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Soo... Moms and daughters. It doesn't sound romantic at all, just way pervy. Not the good kind of pervy either. However the writing is awesome as always.

PK said...

Hence, the last sentence.

Anne said...

Was there "WIND BENEATH THOSE WINGS?" PK....I'm catching up with your blog. I've been absent way too long! Anne