It's like rain...
OK. Back from Antigua (pronounced An-TEE-ga). The trip was on Lynn, which made it a little uncomfortable on me. And it rained the first Saturday through the next Thursday. The final Friday was a tropical dream and we slathered ourselves in lotion while basking in the sun. She began that day with a scuba dive, which I’m technically not allowed to do thanks to a slew of concussions.
Frankly, we were sharing a bed and a room and had a helluva time for the first few days. Then the rain got us down. But when she returned from her dive, I had reserved a primo spot next to the pool and we were affectionate again. We bathed in the sun drinking Strawberry Coladas for a few hours before the inferno sun chased us inside for a nap that will go down in ages.
As far as Sandals Resorts go, don’t go to the one in Antigua. The restaurants are limited and the maids ignore the “Do Not Disturb” signs.
Lynn looks like a goddess in a bikini. I look like a swarthy, trunk-bodied porn mogul. But I can swim like a fish to the pool bar.
One thing about Lynn really had me concerned. She professed to be a non-smoker, but came back from a walk one afternoon smelling like the Marlboro man. She also seems to take a lot of pills recreationally. Including Ritalin. And a lot of speedy diet pills that don’t seem to mix well with alcohol. But I adore her, and she wants to get me a place at the beach.
Now what?
3 comments:
FINALLY! What took you so long?!
I'm assuming Lynn doesn't read this? I know you. You write more about what she buys, gives, offers you than how she makes you feel or how you feel about her. I also know that you are picky. Annddd you have your own affair with pills and cigarettes (unless you gave them up.) Miss right Now?
(Ya, I started another blog... Nothing feels right :()
I love her. And I've told her I'm the world's biggest hypocrite. I have so much to write. It's log jammed in my head. How do you break something like that?
Smoke a fatty. Seriously. I always write better when I'm stoned... Probably why I never write anymore.
If you love her then I am most happy for you!!! And I want photos. (I mean this in the nicest way because you are my dear friend and I love you in a dear friend way. Don't fuck it up.)
Post a Comment