Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lynn and I at Citi Field

My mom, unfortunately, took the pic. I kind of liked the way Lynn was humping me with the words "Home Run" behind us. This was a beautiful day for a game--even though it took place in Queens, NYC. It was probably the last meaningful game of the year for the Mets. Let's go Red Sox.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I like your outfit. You must be happy, there are no signs of angst... Trust me, you'll go through restless fits.

Send me her birthday, already.

Joe said...

Poor Fish Girl,

Do you create natal charts?

Wendy said...

I can read charts, and you can call me Ann. :) Would you like me to read a chart for you?

Joe said...

Hi Ann,

Sure, I'd like my chart read.

My birthday:

October 1, 1969.

Not sure of the exact time of birth, though.