fryPod

My 3-and-a-half-year old iPod is dead. Sure, it was a 3G version, and a friggin brick by today’s standards, but we were friends. I miss it. Now I’m in a quandary…I need to get my laptop fixed, want a new celly, and now, a new iPod. Not to mention a multi-hundred gig back-up drive. iPhone is out of the question. I’ve seen them in action and am not impressed.
Listen to me complain. People are dying of thirst in Africa and I want gigabytes. Plus, I still have dozens of books waiting to be read on my shelves. Time to back it up and go old school for awhile. I’ll wait for a new Gen of gadgets to come out, then I’ll shell it out for the techno-wants.
Let’s see how long I can live like a caveman. I give myself a week.
1 comment:
I give it an hour, ok...maybe 2!!!
Post a Comment