Monday, April 7, 2008

Gripe out. (Casi qué sucedió)



Almost what happened...

Not bad for NJ. Right in my old neighborhood, too.

And, y'all, don't forget to scroll down for a better entry past the absurdly late 4:14 fold (can't sleep). Having said that...

+

This is where I live Miss AZ! I think I'd rather be among cactus, my friend...

My crash looked like the one at about 1:40 in the vid time code. Except I didn't have the gigantic audience and paramedics on hand. Fucking stupid me. Experience dictated waves to be on the Manasquan side. I live(d) on the Pt. Beach side. Squan had the waves. Point had the Tiki Bars. That would explain a lot.

Most recently I was on the Sandy Hook side. North Shore. Cove. Sunset. Forensics attribute it to a bad fin. I attribute it to bad technique. My board is in the shop, getting sanded and yearning for a new fin track or two.

I think I might be relegated to watching for another year or two.

No comments: