Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Lottery (bad odds)

Turns out it's a concussion and a little neck sprain. And even the neck sprain is negligible.

So that, hopefully, closes that chapter.

*

I watched the A's baseball game tonight on my MLB Extra Innings Package. (Why? Because I saw them play a spring training game vs the Giants while in Phoenix.)

THE MLB Extra Innings package is a Comcast Cable offering of every baseball game, the whole 6-month season long, for under 200 bucks. It's a great bargain.

So, Suzuki, Tasha's favorite baseball player, got hit by a pitch, went to third on a single and scored on a wild pitch. Tasha's Suzuki chant from the spring training game in Phoenix was resounding in my head. In a nice way.

Tasha is the best date on the planet to take to a baseball game. She provides the chants, I drink a beer and eat a hot dog, we both get bored, make fun of people (like the guy who hair sprayed his hairdo for a fucking SPRING TRAINING BASEBALL GAME) and walk around the stadium, then I find the car. We then find a restaurant, eat and probably wonder why we're not making out.

We bought lottery tickets after that A's spring training game. At least we had a few dollars and a dream. Why the fuck didn't I make hay while the sun was shining? She is a stunningly beautiful woman.

2 comments:

Ann said...

CT SCAN. SET IT UP ON MONDAY.

PK said...

One step ahead of you! Thx, though.