We’re speeding through so much wonderful experience. It’s a shame we’re not allowed to pause and relish and enjoy and let life land lightly upon us. I’m pretty high. Sorry.
Listening to: Kings of Leon: 'Use Somebody"
We’re speeding through so much wonderful experience. It’s a shame we’re not allowed to pause and relish and enjoy and let life land lightly upon us. I’m pretty high. Sorry.
Listening to: Kings of Leon: 'Use Somebody"
Posted by
PK
at
1:22 AM
1 comment:
I <3 Kings of Leon. A lot of people hate on them. But I think they rock. Hey, you know I'm just down the road a piece from Red Bank. Next time you decide to get high and listen to Kings of Leon, maybe even drink some beer and eat pizza, and don't mind the company... give me a call? Pass the dutchie... I don't care what side, just pass it!
Post a Comment