Squirty McWetspot
Today I made 370 bucks transporting acrylic bongs from Long Island City to a head shop on 4th and 6th. Moved 100 units at 10% commission, plus an extra $20 from the dude running the head shop. He said he’s never seen someone make the same run so fast once, let alone three times.
Now I need to find a Xanax/Pipe fitter tape store, pronto. My new bong is FUCKING leaky. Her name is Squirty. Or Wetspot. Haven’t decided yet. Maybe I’ll just consolidate and name her Squirty McWetspot. There’s a leak at the base. It totally sucks. She’s like a little red acrylic puppy that needs a wee wee pad.
I took the 7 train to the F train, with a detour through Bryant Park on the way. Stopped once along the way to pick up an Rx I had coming to me anyway. Somehow I ended up with stuff from the Apple Store, a few choice items from Lucky, and a kick ass tribal necklace from the competing headshop. I think they want me to make the Flushing Bay/7 train run. That’s like the asteroid field in Star Wars. Bound to get hit, eventually.

2 comments:
Eww.
Nah.
Eww.
Grown men should never name their paraphernalia.
Post a Comment