Saturday, November 7, 2009

Truth in Advertising

Easy paycheck? Or soul-killing punishment? I'll demand at least $100 an hour.

4 comments:

Anne said...

That's why they call it, Taco HELL. Anne

PK said...

I'm craving a run for the border. Literally. As in Cabo. Nothing like tequila, some Dos Equis, and a feast of fish tacos to make someone consider a career move.

Anne said...

Go to Arizona..........it's the "new" Mexico and the fish tacos are grand! Smooches! Anne

PK said...

Been there and had a very nice time with a girl I knew in Phoenix. Unfortunately I was in asshole mode at the time. One of my three wishes is that she would remember me more fondly. Nothing better than a girl who knows how to haze the opposing team at a spring training game, then put up with me while I express my desire to watch a Will Ferrell movie on my last night there. Nevertheless, I like Phoenix.

Smooches right back at you, babe.