Friday, August 3, 2007

Keeping score

What a waste this is. This blog thing isn't working out. Since it's not July anymore, I'm gonna wind this one down soon and come up with something more conceptual to take advantage of my provocative nature, but perhaps in a more positive tone. In other words, I think I'm being a dickhead again. I'm thinking along the line of how quantity and quality are always at war. Like how one can be more than two. BTW, in an unrelated story, I just picked up the book The I Chong by Tommy Chong. Yes, that Chong. I justified the purchase because it was a NYT best seller and its red cover caught my eye in the Penn Station book store. The said store is one of my favorite haunts because it has a lot of books, but a limited selection. It really forces me to decide whether to buy a book or just get a pack of gum. That, and they know (trust) me there, which is almost the commuter's equivalent of knowing the password to an after hours joint downtown. Heh, heh. I said joint.

This week was quite interesting. I felt like I got on a plane and left all my luggage at the gate. A mix of lightness and meloncolly

No comments: