No tienes ninguna idea cuánto nos divertimos
Life is all about “uh, what just happened?” It should be about "let's have fun."
I just, today, realized that the inspection sticker on my car was supposed to be renewed last February. Seven (7) months have gone by. That’s fucked up. That’s what happens when you drive just once a week, only to go to the market to buy provisions and cat food.
I go to a dealer named Marco for my inspection sticker. He is an importer of great esteem. He knows how to clean up a messy room. And it’s always a zoo when he’s in town, with the betting and the ”things taken care of”, and, above all, the inspection stickers. The police hate him but can never find him. (That's what you get for being a "criminal justice" major. lol. So was he, except he has almost as much $$ as me.)
I could go to the Division of Motor Vehicles, where my car would always pass, but I hate waiting in that 100-car-long line for some forever C-grade student (cop) dude to tell me, in a cavernous garage reeking of exhaust and burnt rubber, that my brakes are awesome and my turn signals work.
Waiting for Marco might seem on the surface as almost as bad as the carbon dioxide choked cavern of the Division of Motor Vehicles, but it’s really not that bad. Mexican dudes take your order and make the early morning run for 40s (Corona, gracias), and, since Marco is only around for 15 minutes, you get your sticker pretty quick. Then you hang out West of the Border, in Hispanic Red Bank (The Sunset Side of the Train Tracks). It so fucking rocks.
Los gringos no tienes ninguna idea cuánto nos divertimos?
Yes I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment