FEED THE WORLD
If you have a job, you can help. This problem, despite the efforts of 2 decades and a bunch of bleeding heart bastards like me, remains.
Darfur. New Orleans. Kiribati.
If you avoid these words, you are the problem. I give. To the point of barely making rent. And I make alot. Strange thing is, that makes me unlikeable. Well, give me a wife and children and maybe the story will change. I'll take care of my own, first.
Guessing that's the trade off.
Since I seemingly have no signifigance, I'll keep handing it out to those in need. Yo, you fucking millionaire evangelical republican ass crust - what would your savior do?
(Now I'm gonna get gansta on y'all - oooh look out!)
Yo! I'm not beholden to that book you always note. You seem to betray the scripture you ever quote.
Word.
LOL.
This is why I follow me.
2 comments:
I hope if you ever get that wife and kids, you still give. Philanthropy should not be given up for giving to others...(how profound)...not that your wife would be a charity case or anything...
9.5 out of 10 points for nailing the Triple Lindy of Blog Comments right there. That last 11 word- almost parenthetical - aside is reason enough to see the movie.
No one does the three dot elipses better than TS.
Why does my computer screen suddenly look like a pie?
Post a Comment