Spinal Tap ain't so bad.
I had to get a spinal tap, a lumbar puncture, to see why I passed out and if there was abnormal cause of the headache. I thought I’d be cool for today, but I need to lie on my back for another 12-24 hours (as of yesterday). Turns out I’m absolutely fine. Not to mention horny. They just don’t want me commuting because of the risk of aggravation or infection—I can’t remember what they warned of. The doctor, not the one I was supposed to see, told me I should let my spinal fluid chill, literally enough, by lying down and drinking iced tea. I could probably do the same damn thing at work, if it wouldn’t look so odd. And if it were more like iced tea season.
More entries below.
4 comments:
Leave it to you to be horny as a result of bed rest...lol...On a serious note, I'm glad all is well with the test results
So... "absolutely fine" means no hematoma?
That's what it means, yes.
Good :)
Post a Comment