Monday, January 5, 2009

Jets-Wow!


Over the course of my 2-week holiday, I forgot about the debacle that is the New York Jets. My beloved, bemoaned, besotted-with-ever-vaporizing-glory football team that is an annual accident waiting to happen.

The Jets have an ability to suck to the occasion like few teams in the history of professional sports.

After bathing in their autumnal glory (would THIS be the year they finally make it to a modern Super Bowl?), I was quickly reminded of their ineptitude upon returning to work.

I got smacked around for a while by the Giant and Patriot fans. You see, the Jets collapsed and are yet again on the hunt for a new QB and head coach.

I have the perfect candidate for both jobs.

Vince, the spokes-spaz for ShamWow. Vince will motivate the team (as a star QB should), sell an offense (as an NFL-caliber coach should), and pull nickels out of his ear while blabbering sweet sound bites (for the New York press.)

That’s my strategy and I’m sticking to it.

I’ll just be sitting here waiting for the owners of the Jets to call and ask for my opinion.

1 comment:

Des and Evan's big daddy said...

I second the motion. And he already has his own headset.