OhMyGod

One of many photos from the Saatchi holiday party photo booth.
Lauren said this looks like a Q Tarantino movie poster.
Consider me flattered, even though I was originally going for an Aphex Twin – “Richard D. James” album cover kind of thing.
The office was all a scandal because I popped out a tobacco prop indoors.
I kinda like the way it goes against the grain, while a bemused smattering of friends watch with silent passivity.
(Personally, it's real funny to me because the people in the background are part of the medical science dept. I'm their biggest fucking nightmare because I don't know an x-axis from a y-axis, yet write about medical science, make unsupportable claims regarding medical science, and basically draw a salary from medical science ((for the time being)) every fucking day. I write things and ask them to do the math. Apparently, that's not how medical science works...I think there is an actual idea/story pitch going on in this post...)
6 comments:
Oh ya, totally album cover material. Love the pic!!!
You look like a rock star.
He looks like a hungry, pissed off opera singer to me. ~Mary
I mean you......
Love the opera comment!
And, yes, I was definitely hungry.
Haaaa at what Mary said (Lol).
Post a Comment