Saturday, October 17, 2009

New Order - Regret


As the words left my mouth the cloud of regret settled. This is the feeling that accompanies the words, “I quit.” Fuck it all. I want to take a different path. Like everyone, I fear the unknown. Like nobody, I crave it.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Well, I guess you could pretend you are in a bad Seinfield episode and like George, go back to work like you never said it. On the other hand, the world awaits you and you will soar. It's scary standing out there on that cliff isn't it? You are stonger than you think P.K. You WILL make it. Anne p.s. You're a damn good writer.

Mrs. L said...

Been there. Done that. You are such a drama queen. I'm just sayin'.

PK said...

I know, Mrs.L, I know. It's just that everyday people are coming into my office and getting emotional. I could probably use some advice from you.

And by the way...maybe I could be a drama king instead of a queen. The former has a tone to it that I really don't swing to. I'm just sayin'.

Great to hear from you. I hope all is well, my friend.

thisismary said...

PK,

You are an entertaining as all giddy-up writer. I don't know what "good" writing is, but you are probably a good writer too.

So, write.

Hugs!

Mary