Friday, August 17, 2007

Unplug, Improv, pretend you like fucking someone you have no interest in anymore.


As Shakespeare said, judge thee not on thy vector of sector plotted, make thou thee of subject time allotted.

Uh,

I just made that up. Wow. I think I got hit by lightning, again, today. Blue flash, black out, big bang...everything. My system has totally rebooted. This would make it the 3rd time in my life I've been struck. Urban legend? Nope. Mythbuster? Yup. I can still feel my fingers tingling, my hair is arched up. I see auroras, halos around things that consume oxygen.

You know what that means?
I carry genetic genius genes.
HA!

Go ahead, string three j-sound words that start with a "G", make it relavant, rhyme and reason. Off the cuff. Not to mention the made up Shakespeare stuff.
HA!

For forty-five minutes this morning, I incorporated the sound of my alarm clock into my dream. I am languidly detaching from the “matrix.” (Would anyone get it, the connections between Maggie, Hannah Schneider, Sandra Rizzo, CG, HD, string theory, electrons, photons, my favorite song ever (The Phoenix - wink, wink – by The Cult), and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter (the spray container?)) I killed a bat in my house this week. I have slept 8 hours over a 5-day period. And completed more profitable work than all y’all together grouped together over a month. I think I need a day off. Or two.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Hey... Just sending you a "Yo" back. Excellent writing as always. Be good, PK {Scratch that. Be yourself, that's what makes you interesting.}

:)